Sonntag, 16. März 2008

INTERACTIVE INSTALLATION IN KUNSTFABRIK MOLLIS CH

INTERACTIVE INSTALLATION IN KUNSTFABRIK MOLLIS SWITZERLAND BY ART EXCHANGE IN ATELIER OF ARTISTS AND VISITORS

PHOTOS AND INSTALLATION BY RUEDI KUCHEN

CUT UP COLLAGE ON CHURCH OF ART CLAY

COMMUNICATION RECYCLING ART OF ANTISFROST

IN MIDDLE OF THE ARTINSTALLATION EXPRESSIVE
MOTIONS LIGHT PAINTINGS BY BARBARA STREIFF

video

communicatives artproject by alpswissart
experiment blacklight exhibition on tournee since 2005
with first symbols found in nature aion-primal geometry
since 1998 on the road al over the world

MORE INFOS BY ARTACTIONS IN BERLIN - BRASIL - NYC - CYPRUS AND AROUND SWITZERLAND BY COMMUNICATIVE ARTWORK AND INSTALLATIONS YOU CAN FOUND ON YOUTUBE ALPSWISSART

Kommentare:

Wireless hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Multifuncional hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you a.hug to take us on blog wireless brasil.
it was best time to work in communicative art project in brasil.
curation by barbara streiff
http://www.alpswissart.ch